Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

Happy 2012!

Nothing like ringing in the new year with an amazing meal, wonderful friends, chilled champagne…. and minute to win it games.   Yea, you heard that right.  I was a little skeptical when I first heard that we would be playing Minute to Win It games (maybe cos I am biased against the show because Guy Fieri drives me bonkers?)… but it turned out to be hilarious and fun.  Caroline brought over the list of games as well as all the props we’d need – and we competed boys vs. girls in games like Face the Cookie, Defying Gravity, Dizzy Mummy and Extreme Hanky Panky

If the idea of emptying an entire Kleenex box with one hand sounds easy…. try it.  Go ahead.

IMG_0434

Also, my husband apparently has incredibly dexterous facial muscles as he absolutely dominated Kate in the cookie game.  Who knew?

IMG_0393

IMG_0415

Besides the few rounds of hilarity (of which I think the boys won?), we had an incredibly yummy dinner made by Kate and Charlie. 

IMG_0383

And we rang in the new year with sparklers…

IMG_0436IMG_0437

IMG_0451

Cheers to 2012!

IMG_0469IMG_0462

IMG_3717

IMG_0387

1 comment:

A Glenn said...

I have a video of Matt and Kate racing to get the oreo in their mouths....would you like it? It's hi-lar-i-ous.