Thursday, October 20, 2011

After-Vacation Vacation

You know how everyone says when you get home from vacation, you need a vacation?

It’s so true. 

I was lucky enough to just have to go back to work for one day before it was my flex day, and I had a day off.  I the morning running errands, including a long overdue car repair, and then afternoon cleaning up the house and catching up on laundry.  (Although, I must give credit where credit is due – we had six loads of laundry to do and Matt did four on the day I went back to work so all I had to do was fold and put away.  Love that man.)  I ran around like a crazy person for 8 hours, and then?

IMG_2856

I crashed. 

But it was great to be able to put our home and lives back in order a little bit, so I could actually relax and enjoy the upcoming weekend instead of tackling the piles of laundry and housework then.  So yes, a vacation after a vacation… it’s a MUST. 

No comments: