Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dear A Lot of You... Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday, Matt! Happy Birthday, Akanksha! Happy Birthday, Kate! (And Happy Birthday Minez, because I'm naming November birthdays and you come to mind and I'm feeling generous like that.)

I have a lot of friends with November birthdays. Ponder that.

(I did. And figured it out. Ohhh...)

Anyways! In honor of all these birthdays, Jamie and Zac hosted a birthday celebration on Saturday. Matt and Akanksha were the birthday honorees in attendance, as Kate had parents in two AND two twenty-five page papers impending. Thanks for hosting and toasting my hubby, Jamie!

It was decided it would be a Mexican theme and the fiesta food and drink were in full force. And s'mores! We had s'mores! (Our one deviation from the theme.)

I love our friends. I love that birthdays are never forgotten. I love that hosting a party for our little group becomes an "all hands on deck" affair where everyone contributes. I love that feeling of absolute contentment and good fortune that just whooses over me whenever we are all together.
Happy Birthday, November babies. Looking forward to what this year has in store for each of you.


No comments: