Sunday, November 22, 2009

Project Doorway

“Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.” – Frank, Old School

Six years ago, that quote was just funny. Today? Funny because it’s true.

We had a busy weekend here in the Cline household with some projects around the home – most notably, putting a storm door on our house. This was Matt’s birthday present from both our parents. (See? We're Exciting!!) Although you should note when I say “we”, I technically mean “him.” If I’m being honest, my involvement in home improvement projects is usually fairly minimal. Trust me, this is in everyone’s best interest.

The install seemed to go very well, and we can now sit and watch the world go by our front yard. (Thanks Parents!!)

November 2009 044 November 2009 050 November 2009 051 November 2009 053


Welcome to our house! (We saw you coming.)

November 2009 056

No comments: