Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Parental Visit

My parents are here visiting now, back from being with my sister down in Charlotte. For the last 24 hours, my dad has had the same GI bug that Matt and I fell victim to a few weeks ago. I think my sister feels a little jipped - that I had him healthy on Saturday, he spent the day in the bed/bathroom on Sunday and Monday, and now that he's healthy he's headed back up here. Oops... sorry sis? While I've been toiling at work (slash blogging), they've been roaming the aisles of Harris Teeter, stocking me up on soy sauce, Frosted Mini Wheats and toliet paper. All the essentials. Sigh - they are some generous people. I'm anxious to finish up work and go hang out with them, so I suppose I should work instead of blog. I think the game plan is to go to Milner's tonight - my fave WS restaraunt. Southern gourmet. Yummmmmers. Last night we had a dinner for the my research study staff at another new restaurant called Ombu which is also super good and way cute/trendy. I'm getting way overfed this week, but I can't say I'm complaining.

No comments: