Thursday, July 7, 2011

Off We Go…

IMG_1249

Colby wants to know why we are here and what we are doing….

We are off to NYC, Coleman!  But while we’re here, in Raleigh, do you mind if we hang out with your momma and baby sis?

Jamie and I are headed off to New York tomorrow for our always-talked-about, finally-happening trip.  We plan to eat a lot, see a lot and… I get to meet my friend Kathryn and her sweet baby Q!  (And her husband, Mike… not leave him out!).  Since we’re flying out of Raleigh, Emily was gracious enough to let us stay at her house, which meant a chance to catch up with my bestie and her sweet 6-month old Claire.  (And her husband, Tim… this seems to be a theme.   Poor, poor blog-neglected men.)  Of course, I didn’t take any pictures of beautiful Claire, but I do have this one pic of Coleman on our phone which proves we were here.

Now to bed, and we’re off…!

No comments: