Friday, November 2, 2012

Organization Makes Me Happy

I finally finished labeling the bins in the closet system that Matt built me. I kept trying to come up with a fun way to make labels and I came up with the idea to use the paint samples from Home Depot in the color we painted the changing table in. I feel a tiny bit guilty about taking approximately 16 paint samples... I am not sure that is what Home Depot had in mind when they provided them for free. Oops. But, it worked out perfectly - it gives the bins a pop of color and I finally know what is in all of them. No more pulling down every single bin in the middle of the night when I need to find a new swaddle blanket.

Now anyone have any good ideas for what to do to fill that random space on the side?


1 comment:

Jamie said...

You could install a tension rod and use it to hang some clothes.