Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas in July

Ever since Matt started sketching out plans for our back porch reno, I started surfing Pinterest for the perfect patio couch.  I fell in love with this style:
IMG_1158IMG_1159

And I was super excited when I found one on a website that was marked down to about 1/2 of what I'd been seeing it for on other sites.  Click, click, click and it was mine!

Until... UPS decided it wasn't.  For nearly 10 days, they kept telling us it was lost.  Lost!  I was a little perplexed... I sort of assumed that it would be a rather large package and I was little confused as to how one might just "lose" a package that size.  Bless my husband's heart, because he stayed on them for a week patiently but unwavering in his demand that they find it.  He is Dale Carnegie meets Donald Trump when it comes to making things happen.

And lo and behold, 10 days later...they found it!

IMG_1485

Easy to see how you could lose a package this size, right?

No comments: