Saturday, September 24, 2011

KatePlusEight for Dinner

The only thing better than having great friends is having great friends who are amazing cooks.  After leaving the McCurry's dinner last night, Matt turned to me and said "I think that was better than Mozelle's."  Agreed. We are all a little sad that Kate starts her new job in 2 weeks, because we would be perfectly content to have her cook homemade macaroni and cheese for us pretty much every single night for the rest of our lives.  So. freaking. good.

And for the first time in the history of ever, I took pictures of the PEOPLE and not the food.

IMG_0595

​And the company was just as good as the meal.  Hats off to Kate for pulling off an amazing meal for 8.  Well, technically 7, as Locke had to work.  (Which I know, makes the title of my post a lie but KatePlusSeven didn't really work.  And I guess technically it was KatePlusSix... so it's all LIES, anyways.)

Except for the part about the macaroni and cheese.  That was the truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i love this post and "it's all lies" - you crack me up. :)

spuds say "hey mom!!!"