Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Self-Help

I was reading a book for work about stress, since lately I’ve been having almost as many stress management calls as weight loss calls (or the two go hand-in-hand).  The section I was reading was about different types of thinking that cause stress for people.  I nearly laughed out loud when I read this, because I think it describes me to a T.  It’s somewhat annoying to come across something that hits home in a self-help book isn’t it? 

IMG_1872

Sooooo, book, are you saying the world is not fair and just?  And my adamant foot-stomping approach to life that it should be is causing me stress?  Huh.

Life coach, coach thyself. 

PS, This actually is one of the best books I’ve read on stress.  And I think legally I’m supposed to tell you that I was not paid to endorse this book.  I’m not sure, but I figure CYA is the best approach in this case.

No comments: