1. I drove to work with curlers in my hair. This made me laugh at myself, and laughing is a good way to start your day.
2. I have a diet coke on my desk. This is another good way to start a day.
3. It's Tuesday, which means dance trance, which I love. Love! Jamie says it best: "Dance trance is our golf." True that.
4. My husband has the day off, which always makes me happy. Residents work too hard.
5. My wedding anniversary is in 2 days.
6. It was 70 degrees at 6:00 am instead of 107. When you have a rambunctious doggy to walk, that makes a difference.
7. In 4 days, I will be wake boarding. It's been over a year and I seriously cannot wait. Not to mention I get to spend 3 days with some of my favorite people.
8. I went grocery shopping yesterday and I have 3 pieces of fruit in my lunch.
I think that the evidence is conclusive. Today will be a better day. In fact, it already is.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone