Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday Things:

  • My hubby. Sharing a life with you is delightful.
  • Animal, Vegetable, Miracle on audiobook on my ipod.
  • Finding my ipod after 4 weeks.
  • Eating my first salad in a month. Delicious greeny-ness.
  • Buddy, laying down in crate, not barking. Small victories.
  • My baby sister, who is turning 25 this weekend.
  • Feeling about a zillion percent healthier this week.
  • Food Gawker. I <3>Libraries.
  • Having a mom who is one of my best friends.
  • Seeing the world through a camera lens.
  • A peaceful mind.
  • Health insurance.
  • My super ambitious intern. I can't keep up with her.
  • Feeling loved.
  • Having wonderful in-laws.
  • Coaching four non-regular clients of mine this week for a project, getting to coach brand-new people excites me all over again about what I do.
  • Catching up with an old friend from grad school.
  • Making sleep a priority.
  • The safety of a friend who was in a really bad wreck this week. I'm still shuddering.
  • Online grocery shopping.
  • Orange and yellow leaves along Rt. 52.
  • My job.
  • The feeling of a hot beverage in a to-go cup cradled in your hands.
  • A bag of organic bibb lettuce and an eggplant grown + given to me by a participant.
  • Homemade salad dressing.
  • Matt starting vacation in 2 days.
  • Checking things off a to do list.
  • New books from the library.
  • Feeling well-rested and healthy.


No comments: