Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Good Things, Today... and This Week:
  • Health insurance (more so than ever before.)
  • A responsive doctor
  • An understanding and incredibly helpful hubby
  • A flexible work schedule/environment
  • Gatorade
  • Making it all the way through Pam's wedding ceremony w/o getting sick
  • Fall weather
  • The frisky doggy trot that accompanies fall weather walks
  • Relentlessly empathetic friends and family members
  • WFU beating NCSU
  • Pumpkins outside Fresh Market
  • My fabulous new intern and new found love of delegating
  • Spending last weekend in a gorgeous part of the country with my six best friends
  • That my mom always answers her phone when I need to talk
  • Prednisone
  • My drive home. It is very green and this makes me happy.
  • Other people's blogs. I like your stories and life perspectives.
  • Possibly having gotten through to a very, very stubborn participant. I think I saw a light bulb go off and he asked me for the audio of my class.
  • My daddy's impending NC visit
  • Matt being half-way through Gen Med, and having this Sat off
  • Heath's Oct 1 phone call & forcing me to be accountable to goals
  • LOLCats. Inexplicable happiness emailed to me daily.
  • My sister-in-law's new job!!
  • Photography class.
  • Going to the fair (a place I hate) and finding myself perfectly happy to walk around for 2 hours solo snapping pics. Completely avoiding the fried butter.
  • Noodle dog curled up at my feet.
  • That tomorrow is Friday and right now it is bed time.



My pretty drive home. So green. Sigh.

No comments: