Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Happy Things, Today:

- functioning alarm clock
- my 7:15 am class
- Pumpkin Spice Latte is BACK
- My husband
- health insurance
- Heather forcing me to write out my goals for this year. Even though they made me a little nauseous.
- Living in The Dash. I love my city.
- Jessie getting engaged this week & Pam getting married in a month.
- Emily P. It's her birthday today. Words cannot describe how much I love this girl.
- Wives. Specifically, wives of other residents. Who else understands the joys of having a laundry basket of nothing but scrubs, of meal planning around unpredictable schedules, and the loveliness of a no-make-up wearing, Steel Magnolias watching, tortilla chips for dinner kind of night when your hubby's on call?
- Zac Brown Band. Seriously, how do all your songs make me happy?
- Coming home to a non-barking Buddy today
- our house, our neighborhood, and the back country roads to get there
- my sister being employed
- my aunt's blog about my 3 yo cousin. Just seeing that blondey's face every day in pics makes my heart hurt with love.
- 3 day weekend approaching
- Oikos yogurt with honey. Heaven.
- having a chance to spend last weekend in MB with Kim (and Peduncle)
- health. 3 yrs, 6 mo and counting.
- running. sort of.
- running partners. definitely.
- mom & dad
- new client tomorrow
- how good a 10 minute nap in the car mid-day can feel
- post-rain pretty sky
- fall weather, perfect for running and knee high boots
- a peaceful mind and a happy heart



Squint. That there's a rainbow.
Definitely makes the happy list.

No comments: